How do I get education points for Express Entry if I have two or more degrees or diplomas?
To get the correct number of points, make sure you enter full details for each of your degrees or diplomas.
Fill in all fields in the Education history section. When you are done, click Save and add. After you do:
- the details you entered about your study period will be saved to the list
- the fields will go blank and you can add another study period
- make sure to add all study periods you want us to assess for points
You will get more points for a master’s or a doctorate, so if you have one, choose it from the drop-down menu.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: