If I am under implied status while in the Express Entry pool, will I still get the job offer points?
If you show in your Express Entry profile that you have a valid job offer, you will automatically be awarded additional points towards your Comprehensive Ranking System score.
If your job offer is from your current employer, and you are under implied status, you must keep working for the same employer under the same conditions in order to keep your job offer points.
Note: The points you can get for a job offer has changed. You can now get:
- 200 CRS points for a valid job offer in a NOC 00 job.
- 50 CRS points for a valid job offer in a NOC 0, NOC A or B job.
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?
How to videos
- Date Modified: