I didn’t get a Job Seeker Validation Code in the message you sent to my account. Why not?
If you got an Express Entry profile number but not a Job Seeker Validation Code you should contact us using the Case Specific Enquiry form.
To be eligible for Express Entry, you need to meet the minimum requirements and complete a profile.
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?
How to videos
- Date Modified: