How do I upload more supporting documents after I have already submitted my online application for permanent residence through Express Entry?
Once you have submitted your online application for permanent residence, you cannot send more documents through your account unless IRCC asks for them.
If IRCC asks for a document, you will get a message in your account.
To upload a document:
- Sign in to your account.
- Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
- Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
- On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that we did not ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to our Web form and follow the instructions.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: