How do I get points for a provincial nomination under Express Entry?
To be awarded 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System for having a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) nomination, you must have a provincial nomination certificate that:
- was issued after January 1, 2015,
- was issued for a PNP Express Entry stream,
- is valid (i.e., not expired) when you submit your application for permanent residence, and,
- is accepted in the system by both you and the province or territory.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: