If my Express Entry profile expires, will the system keep my information?
No, the system will not keep your information. We had planned to allow the system to save profile information, so it would be easier to complete a new profile when the first one expired. We have found that this option is not possible at this time. Should the option become available in the future, we will update this information online.
If your profile is about to expire, you must complete and submit a new one if you want to stay in the Express Entry pool.
You can save screen shots of your profile to make it easier to re-enter your data.
Do not create a new profile until your existing one expires. If you decide to create and submit a new profile before your existing one expires, you will need to withdraw your existing profile first.
Find more information.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: