I have to submit documents for my eTA application. How can I find out what documents I need to provide?
To know what documents you need to submit, you must first:
- register for a GCKey,
- register for an account, and
- link your eTA application to your account.
Once you complete these three steps, you will be able to view the message in your account that lists the document(s) you need to submit. Do not submit your documents by email.
Follow these instructions to upload your document(s).
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: