What information will I get by email after I apply for an eTA?
After you submit your application, you should get an email that indicates one of the following:
- Confirmation of receipt/pending: your application has been received and a review is currently underway.
- Request for documents: to complete the review of your application, you will need to submit documents. The email outlines instructions on how to submit the requested document(s).
- Approval: your eTA has been approved. The email will include your eTA number, expiration date, and passport number.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: