Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply for an eTA for my child?

Yes. To apply for your child, you need to submit a separate application form. You will need to enter a few things differently on your child’s form:

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date Modified: