Can I submit a group application for eTA?
No. You must apply one person at a time. For example, for a family of three, you will need to submit each application individually, and pay the fee for each one separately.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: