Help Centre what do you need help with?

As a Canadian citizen living in Canada, can I apply for an eTA for my non-Canadian relative or friend who lives abroad?

Yes, a Canadian citizen may help a non-Canadian relative or friend apply for an eTA. You will need to indicate at the start of the form that you are completing the form for your relative or friend.

When you start the application form:

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date Modified: