Can I apply for an eTA with a Refugee Travel Document?
Most people using a Refugee Travel Document to travel to Canada will need a visitor visa.
- If you have a valid Canadian Refugee Travel document, you are exempt from both the visa and eTA requirements.
- If you are a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. and don’t have a passport, you can apply for an eTA with a valid U.S. Refugee Travel Document (I-571).
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: