Can a travel agent apply for an eTA on behalf of a client?
Yes. When you start the application form, you will be asked “Are you applying on behalf of someone?” Answer yes to this question.
You will then be asked for some information about yourself.
You must answer the question “Are you being paid to represent the applicant and complete the form on their behalf?”
Once you have completed that section, you will be able to enter your client’s information.
On the application information screen, make sure to:
- enter all details correctly, particularly your client’s passport number, and
- enter your client’s email address in the Contact Details section so the Government of Canada can communicate directly with them, if necessary.
- enter your client’s name in the Signature field.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: