How do I pay for my client’s eTA?
You can pay for an eTA with any:
- Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or
- a pre-paid Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express®.
The card can be in your name, an organization’s name or the client’s name.
The eTA application fee is not refundable.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: