Is there a way for clients to confirm the status of their eTA?
Yes, your clients can confirm their status by using the eTA check status tool.
The Government of Canada will also send email updates to the email address provided on the eTA application form. These emails will:
- acknowledge receipt of their application,
- provide an update and instructions if additional information is needed,
- confirm the final decision about their eTA application.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: