Can I use my email address when I apply for an eTA on behalf of a client?
Yes. However, if you enter your email address in the Contact Details section, you will receive all emails from the Government of Canada about your client’s application. You will continue to receive these emails for the period the eTA is valid (up to 5 years).
If you enter your client’s email, the Government of Canada will email them directly.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: