Is the eTA linked to a client’s passport number?
Yes, the eTA is electronically linked to the passport number you enter when you apply for your client’s eTA. The person will need to travel to Canada with that passport.
Note: Your client can confirm that the passport number is correct. If it is not correct, you must complete a new application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: