What happens if I entered the wrong passport number on my client’s eTA application form?
If your client reviews the approval email and confirms that the passport number is not correct, you must complete a new application.
Note: The Government of Canada will send email updates to the email address provided on the eTA application form. These emails will include the passport number that the eTA application is linked to. Be sure to confirm that the passport number in this correspondence is correct. If the passport number is not correct, you will need to submit a new eTA application with the correct passport number.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: