How long can a client stay in Canada with their eTA?
Normally, visitors are allowed to stay in Canada for up to six months. However, the border services officer at the Canadian port of entry will authorize the period of time your client can stay in Canada. The officer will stamp or write on your client’s passport the length of time.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: