How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent?
We randomly selected two rounds of potential sponsors in 2017.
During the first round, we emailed everyone who completed the form to let them know if they were invited to submit an application.
For the second round, we only sent emails to those who were selected.
Find out what to do if:
- you’re invited to submit an application
- you’re not invited to submit an application
- you didn’t receive an email
Answers others found useful
- Can I use a courier service can I use to submit my application to sponsor a parent or grand parent?
- When will the Parent and Grandparent Program re-open to new applications?
- How many applications to sponsor a parent or grandparent will you accept this year?
- I was invited to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent. What do I do next?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Date Modified: