Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
Your online statuses may be different depending on which tool you use because:
- your online account:
- provides status for each step needed to process your application and
- is updated in real-time.
- the Check application status tool:
- provides a general status and
- is updated daily.
Your online account provides the most up-to-date status for your application.
Answers others found useful
- Which paper applications can I link to my online account?
- Why was I locked out when I tried to link my application?
- When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
- What happens after I link my application to my online account?
- How do I link my paper application to my online account to check my status?
- I linked my application to an account, now I receive messages about my application in my account. Can I go back to receiving messages by mail?
Form and guide
- Date modified: