Help Centre what do you need help with?

Which paper applications can I link to my online account?

Starting April 9, 2016, you can get more detailed status and your mail online for some applications. You will need to have an account. You can link the following paper applications to your online account:

More programs will be added at a later date.

Statuses for applications submitted on paper under the Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program and the Federal Skilled trades program can already be checked online through your online account.

If your application is not available through your online account, use the Check application status tool or check application processing times.

See also: How do I link my paper application to my online account to check my status?

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date Modified: