How do I link my paper application to my online account to check my status?
You can only link certain paper applications. To link an application:
- Sign in or create an online account
- Click “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
- Enter the information exactly as you did you on your application form. If you made updates after you applied, enter the most recent information.
After you link your application, all messages about your application will be sent to you through your account. You will no longer receive paper letters about your application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: