How do I link my paper application to my online account to check my status?
You can only link certain paper applications. To link an application:
- Sign in or create an online account
- Click “Link application to this account” under the heading “What would you like to do today?”
- Enter the information exactly as you did you on your application form. If you made updates after you applied, enter the most recent information.
After you link your application, all messages about your application will be sent to you through your account. You will no longer receive paper letters about your application.
Answers others found useful
- Which paper applications can I link to my online account?
- Why was I locked out when I tried to link my application?
- When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
- What happens after I link my application to my online account?
- Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
- I linked my application to an account, now I receive messages about my application in my account. Can I go back to receiving messages by mail?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: