What happens after I link my application to my online account?
After you link your application, you will see your application appear under the “View my submitted applications or profiles” section on the main account page. Click “Check status and messages” to see your application status and messages about your application.
If you see “Linking in progress”, check back again later.
Once your application is linked, you will receive messages about your application through your account. You will no longer receive letters about your application by mail.
See also: Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
Answers others found useful
- Which paper applications can I link to my online account?
- Why was I locked out when I tried to link my application?
- When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
- Why are there differences between the status I see in the Check application status tool (CAS) and in my account?
- How do I link my paper application to my online account to check my status?
- I linked my application to an account, now I receive messages about my application in my account. Can I go back to receiving messages by mail?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: