I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of France. I want to travel to Canada by air. Do I need an eTA?
You do not need an eTA to:
- enter Canada directly from St. Pierre and Miquelon by air, or
- to return to St. Pierre and Miquelon if you only visited Canada.
See also I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of France returning to St. Pierre and Miquelon by air from a country other than Canada. Do I need an eTA?
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: