I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of a country other than France. I want to travel to Canada by air. Do I need an eTA?
If you are a citizen of a country other than France, you may need an eTA or a visa. It depends on your nationality. Find out if you need an eTA or a visa to come to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: