My application for an eTA was refused. Can I still travel to Canada?
If your application was refused, you should not travel to Canada. If you try to travel to Canada with a refused eTA, you will be prevented from boarding your flight.
We encourage you to reapply for an eTA only once you have addressed the reason(s) leading to the refusal of your application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: