How do I pay online?
If you are applying online, you will be asked to pay at the end of your application.
If you are paying online for a paper application:
- Select your fee category.
- When you get to the fee table, select the fees you want to pay by putting a number in the “Quantity” column.
- When you reach the “Summary of Fees” page, select “Login and Pay”. You will be asked to log in or register for a new payment account.
- After you log in, you will go to an external Web page to enter your payment details. Once your payment is completed, a receipt will be emailed to you.
After you pay online, submit proof of payment with your application:
- Print a copy of your receipt.
- Write your application number or your Client ID Number on the back of your receipt. If you do not know them or a number has not been assigned to you yet, write your full name and address instead.
- Include a copy of the receipt with your application.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: