Will I get a receipt for an offer of employment I submit through the Employer Portal?
If you need a hard copy receipt for your records, you must print the transaction receipt you get when you pay. This receipt will show up on your screen after you submit your payment. You will not be able to print or review the receipt at any other time. The “Order ID number” on the transaction receipt is the receipt number.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date Modified: