How can I immigrate to the province of Quebec as a skilled worker?
If you want to immigrate to the province of Quebec as a skilled worker, follow the steps below.
Under Canadian law, Quebec can select its own immigrants to settle in the province. However, these people must still meet our requirements to be admitted to Canada. See reasons for inadmissibility.
Contact the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec and apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ).
If Quebec approves your CSQ application, mail a permanent residence application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. An IRCC officer will approve or refuse your application, based on the information you provide.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
- Date Modified: