I made a mistake in my business name or number information in the Employer Portal. Can I fix it?
Yes, you can fix a mistake in your legal or business operating name, or your Canada Revenue Agency business number. How you fix the mistake depends on whether you submitted an offer of employment or not.
I have not submitted an offer.
You need to create a new GCKey and enrol in the Employer Portal again. Email the Employer Portal to let us know you enrolled with the wrong information and to delete the previous account.
I have submitted an offer.
You need to email the Employer Portal. Write “Business information change” in the subject line and include these details:
- the information currently in the field
- the updated information
- your organization’s primary user contact name and email address
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date Modified: