Help Centre what do you need help with?

I made a mistake in my business name or number information in the Employer Portal. Can I fix it?

Yes, you can fix a mistake in your legal or business operating name, or your Canada Revenue Agency business number. How you fix the mistake depends on whether you submitted an offer of employment or not.

I have not submitted an offer.

You need to create a new GCKey and enrol in the Employer Portal again. Email the Employer Portal to let us know you enrolled with the wrong information and to delete the previous account.

I have submitted an offer.

You need to email the Employer Portal. Write “Business information change” in the subject line and include these details:

Answers others found useful

Help tool


Glossary term

Date Modified: