How do I reset my password for the online payment system?
To reset your password:
- Go to the “Manage account” section of your payment account.
- Select “Forgot your password,” enter your email address and then “continue.”
- Answer the challenge questions and choose a new password.
If you forgot the answers to your challenge questions, you will have to create a new account. You won’t be able to access your previous receipts online but you can request a copy from us.
If you applied online and can’t remember your password, see: What do I do if I lost my GCKey username or password?
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: