How do I register with / create a Job Match account in Job Bank?
Note: It is now optional to create a Job Match account with Job Bank. You can still create a Job Match account to help you find work.
Job Bank is a database that can help match you with employers looking for workers with your skills.
If your Express Entry profile is found eligible, you can create a Job Match account. To do so:
- go to the Job Match sign-in page
- click the “Create an account” button
- read the privacy notice and click “I agree”
- follow the instructions to create an account.
Answers others found useful
- What do you mean by Primary Occupation?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- I have a job offer but the system says I need to register in Job Bank. Why?
- I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as a job offer?
- I am working in Canada on a post-graduation work permit. Do I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- Can I count work experience that was part of my education toward the work requirement?
How to videos
- Date Modified: