I submitted the documents for my eTA application but I haven’t heard anything yet. Can I still travel to Canada?
No. eTA is a mandatory entry requirement. You should not travel to Canada until a decision is made on your application.
If you are leaving for Canada soon, you may want to reschedule your flight.
If you decide to travel to Canada while your application is still being assessed, you will be prevented from boarding your flight to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: