IRCC has asked me for a new document. How do I submit it?
You can upload a document we request from you through your online account. If you don’t have an account, create an account then link your application to your account.
To upload your document:
- Sign in to your account
- Look for your application under View my submitted applications or profiles
- Under the Action column click Check status and messages
- At the bottom of the page click View submitted application
- Under Supporting Documents you can find:
- Document Name: the document we need
- Instructions: more information on the type of document and how to get it
- Required by: the latest date by when we need to receive the document
- Click Upload file to attach your file
- Make sure the Details column shows the message Uploaded – Not submitted to IRCC
- Click Next
- Review & Validate the information
- Sign by entering your first name and last name
- Click Submit
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: