I’m applying with the old spousal application package. What do I do for my medical exam?
There are a few options for you depending on whether you have already scheduled or completed your medical exam. These options also depend on when you submit your application.
Applications submitted up to and including January 31, 2017
- If you have already completed your upfront medical exam, include your medical exam receipt with your application.
- If you have already scheduled your exam, go to your medical exam appointment and submit your receipt with your application. Do this only if
- you are able to attend your appointment; and
- you are still able to send us your application so that we get it by January 31, 2017.
- If you have not completed or scheduled a medical exam appointment, send us your application with all other required forms and documents, without proof of having completed a medical exam.
If you send in your application without proof that you have completed a medical exam, we will contact you to request one.
Applications submitted on or after February 1, 2017
- You will need to submit your application using the new application package. We will not accept the old application package after January 31, 2017.
- We will send you instructions on when to get your medical exam after you submit your application.
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: