When should I send in my police certificates for my spousal sponsorship application?
If you already have your police certificates, include them with your application.
If you don’t have your police certificates yet, send us your application without the police certificates. We will ask for them when your application is being processed.
When you submit your application, link your application to an online account so we can send the request for your police certificate through your account. You’ll be able to upload it to your account.
Find more answers to questions about police certificates.
Answers others found useful
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my spousal sponsorship application?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: