Can I sponsor more than one person through the parents and grandparents program?
Yes, you may sponsor more than one person if you want to.
If you are invited to apply, you can sponsor your parents and/or grandparents (separately in the case of divorce).
To do so, you will need to submit separate applications for each person (or couple) you sponsor. We will process each application separately.
You will have to meet the income requirements for all people you apply to sponsor.
Invitations to apply are not transferable. For example, you cannot use the invitation to sponsor your spouse’s parents or give it to a friend or other family member.
If your spouse also wants to sponsor their parents or grandparents, they will need to tell us they want to sponsor separately and see if they are randomly selected.
Answers others found useful
- Can I use a courier service can I use to submit my application to sponsor a parent or grand parent?
- When will the Parent and Grandparent Program re-open to new applications?
- How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent?
- How many applications to sponsor a parent or grandparent will you accept this year?
- I was invited to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent. What do I do next?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Date Modified: