I am in the Express Entry pool. How do I find out what programs I am eligible for?
Find out which programs you are eligible for using these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Scroll down to the section called View my submitted applications or profiles.
Click on Check status and messages.
- Scroll down to the section called Application/profile details.
- In the second table called Express Entry Profile Details, the programs are listed. Beside each one, under Details, it will say “met’ or “not met.”
If it says “met,” that means you are eligible for that program.
You may be eligible for more than one program. Find out more about eligibility.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: