How do I change or fix a mistake I made in an offer of employment?
If we have already approved the temporary worker’s work permit, you must submit a new offer of employment in the Employer Portal. You will need to pay the employer compliance fee again and the worker will have to apply for a new work permit.
If we have not approved the work permit, you can withdraw your offer of employment in the Employer Portal. You can then submit a new offer with the new information. The temporary worker will also need to withdraw their work permit application. They can send us a request to withdraw their application by using our Web form. They must include the reason for the withdrawal request. They will then have to apply for a new work permit with the new offer of employment number.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date Modified: