I was invited to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent. What do I do next?
If we emailed you an invitation to sponsor your parent or grandparent, follow the steps sent in the email.
Make sure you:
- complete the 2017 application package,
- pay your application fees, and
- send us your complete application.
You have 90 days from the date the email was sent to you to send us your complete application package. The deadline is specified in your email.
Your application will be returned to you if:
- it’s incomplete,
- fees are missing,
- we receive it past the 90 days period, or
- you weren’t chosen to apply in 2017.
You can’t transfer your invitation to apply to someone else. If your name was selected, you must be the one applying as the sponsor.
Answers others found useful
- Can I use a courier service can I use to submit my application to sponsor a parent or grand parent?
- When will the Parent and Grandparent Program re-open to new applications?
- How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent?
- How many applications to sponsor a parent or grandparent will you accept this year?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Date Modified: