Can I sponsor my in-laws under the Parent and Grandparent Program?
No, you can only sponsor your own parents or grandparents.
If you want to co-sign your in-law’s application, your spouse or partner must be the one who received an invitation to apply as a sponsor.
Even If you receive an invitation to apply, you can’t:
- Use your invitation to sponsor your in-laws.
- Use your invitation to be the co-signer on your in-law’s application.
- Transfer your invitation to your spouse or partner for them to sponsor their parent or grandparent.
Answers others found useful
- Can I use a courier service can I use to submit my application to sponsor a parent or grand parent?
- When will the Parent and Grandparent Program re-open to new applications?
- How will I know if I was selected to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent?
- How many applications to sponsor a parent or grandparent will you accept this year?
- I was invited to apply to sponsor my parent or grandparent. What do I do next?
- How can I show proof of income to sponsor a parent or grandparent?
- Date Modified: