I paid the overage dependant fee, but now the age limit for dependants has changed. Can I get a refund?
You can only get a refund if you withdraw your application before we start processing it. If you withdraw your application, you will have to submit a new one.
Before you do that, check if your child qualifies as an underage dependant.
Answers others found useful
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How long will it take to process my spousal sponsorship application?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: