What browsers can I use to pay online?
To pay online for a paper application, you need one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Google Chrome 30 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher
- Safari 8 or higher
If you are having issues paying online, update your browser to the latest version and try again.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: