What is a complex permanent residence application for the Live-in Caregiver program?
Your application may be more complex if:
- your dependent(s) turned 18 since you applied
- you added dependant(s) to your application since you applied
- your dependant(s) married and/or had children of their own since you applied
- you provided legal documents confirming a change to your marital status or concerning child custody
- you were asked to resubmit a medical exam because one expired (exams for every person must all be valid at the same time)
- there is an inadmissibility concern with you or one of your family members
Answers others found useful
- I am working as a live-in caregiver but would like to move into my own home. Can I?
- I am already working as a live-in caregiver. Will I be able to apply for permanent residence when I complete the work requirement?
- What are the improvements to the Caregiver Program?
- Date Modified: