How can I view a PDF form?
You can view most of our PDFs on many different devices. This includes computers, mobile phones and tablets. You can see them with your Internet browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) without using extra software.
The application forms (the ones you need to validate) use special features and you can’t view them using your Internet browser. These features help us validate the forms with our system. To view these PDF forms, you need to:
- Use your computer (Mac or PC). The forms won’t open on mobile devices (iPads, tablets, mobile phones, etc.)
- Install Adobe Reader 10 (or higher)
- Download the PDF file to your computer. Save the file in a place you can remember.
- Make sure you use Adobe Reader to open the form. Sometimes if you try to open the form directly, it will use your Internet browser to try to open it.
If you still have issues, read Adobe’s article on how to solve common issues.
Answers others found useful
- How can I view a PDF file?
- After clicking the “validate” button on my visa application form, nothing happens and I don’t see the barcodes. Why is this happening?
- How do I download a file?
- Date Modified: