Where can I download a PDF reader?
To view a Portable Document Format (PDF) document, you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download one of a range of PDF readers on the Internet. Some are free, while others have a cost:
Thank you for your feedback.
Contact us about your application
Please use Web form only if:
- the normal processing time for your application has passed and
- you cannot check your application status online or
- you wish to report important changes about your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in job status or
- you need urgent processing or
- you would like to make a refugee claim
Answers others found useful
- Date Modified: