What does criminally inadmissible mean?
This term describes people who are not allowed to enter or stay in Canada because they have committed or been convicted of a crime. That crime may have occurred in or outside Canada.
Answers others found useful
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- What types of convictions are eligible for the fee waiver under the new policy?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- Date Modified: