Help Centre what do you need help with?

What is the new policy on criminal inadmissibility?

Normally, if you have been convicted of an offence, such as mischief or driving under the influence, you cannot enter Canada without a permit that has a processing fee of C$200.

However, as of March 1, 2012, you may be able to get a temporary resident permit for one visit without having to pay the C$200 processing fee if you:

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: